The only accredited sleep center currently in Prince George’s County.
Do you feel sleepy all the time? Do you wake up not feeling refreshed? Do you wake up in the morning still feeling tired? Do you snore? You may not be getting restful sleep – and you may not even know it!
Reclaim Restful Nights and Bright Mornings
Since 1996, Doctors Community Hospital’s Sleep Center has conducted sleep studies with results that have changed lives. Some of the conditions that we treat include:
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Periodic limb movement disorder
- Restless leg syndrome
We provide comprehensive diagnostic, treatment and support services that can help you get a restful night’s sleep.
- Accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine – the gold standard by which sleep care is measured based on training, safety and follow–up care
- Full-service overnight and daytime sleep studies to diagnose sleep disorders performed by licensed and registered technicians with appointments available seven days a week
- Board-certified physicians whospecialize in sleep and pulmonary medicine as well as respiratory therapists who provide education, treatment assistance and follow-up care
- A comfortable and safe home-away-from-home atmosphere with hotel-style amenities and full/private bathrooms
- Convenient access to other diagnostic services and treatments at Doctors Community Hospital – your neighborhood hospital
With all sleep studies requiring a physician referral, our team maintains regular communications with your referring doctor to maintain the continuum of care.