Experienced Team Providing Compassionate Care
More than half of all cancer patients receive some form of radiation therapy a s part of their cancer treatment. It is a proven treatment for reducing the size of or destroying cancerous and non-cancerous tumors.
Working as a team to provide compassionate and professional care, we offer a broad range of cancer treatments and therapies for adults at two convenient locations in Lanham and Bowie, Maryland. Accredited by the American College of Radiology, Doctors Regional Cancer Center includes a team of board-certified radiation oncologists, physicists, dosimetrists, radiation therapists, specialized nurses and support staff.
Our high-quality and comprehensive cancer treatment services include:
- Advanced targeted technology and experienced medical care— delivering both innovative medical advantages and compassionate care
- Personalized care plans that target specific types of cancer
- Timely appointments available as well as free parking at both our Lanham and Bowie offices
- Seamless care coordination with other specialists involved in your treatment
- Access to other diagnostic services and treatments at Doctors Community Hospital – your neighborhood hospital.