Attend our free lecture to learn whether weight loss surgery is right for you. Also, listen to an interview of Dr. Hitesh Amin and one of his patients that aired on Radio One and the Sisters4Fitness Wellness Show .
A Comprehensive Program to Support Healthy, Long-Term Weight Loss
If you are affected by obesity, you know first-hand that losing weight can be difficult. You probably also know it can be one of the most important things you can do to improve your health—and how hard it can be to lose weight and keep it off alone.
Doctors Community Hospital’s Bariatric and Weight Loss Center* provides comprehensive and personalized support for successful weight loss that changes lives. Some of the services that we provide include:
- Weight management education
- Bariatric surgery including adjustable gastric banding and sleeve gastrectomy
- Behavior modification therapy
We combine innovative surgical solutions and comprehensive support to help people battle obesity.
- One convenient location for your comprehensive, multidisciplinary care
- Minimally invasive bariatric surgery options including highly precise robotic-assisted da Vinci® surgery—the first hospital in Prince George’s County to provide this type of service
- Personalized, confidential and compassionate care tailored to your unique needs and lifestyle
- Ongoing support from physicians, nutritionists and counselors to encourage healthy, long-term weight loss
- Education about the many factors that influence weight loss and what you can do now to improve your health
- Convenient access to other diagnostic services and treatments available at Doctors Community Hospital – your neighborhood hospital
*Doctors Community Hospital's Affiliated Ambulatory Programs