Thank you for your interest in the youth volunteer program at Doctors Community Hospital! We enjoy working with dependable and friendly volunteers who complement the quality care that our employees provide to patients, families, guests and the community.
Our youth volunteer program is from September to May each year. This program is open to people ages 16 and older. To be considered for this program, please follow the below instructions:
- Carefully review and complete the Youth Volunteer Packet
- Return the full packet to Volunteer Services with two (2) letters of reference and your most recent school grades
- Attend one of the scheduled volunteer orientations
- Schedule a personal interview with Volunteer Services to help us determine your areas of interest
In appreciation for their services, hospital volunteers receive:
- A free daily meal at the hospital’s cafeteria
- Access to many social and educational sessions offered at the hospital
- Free flu shot and basic health screening
- Free parking
- Invitation to a volunteer recognition event
Donate your time and become a youth volunteer at Doctors Community Hospital. Please call 301-552-8001 or email email@example.com for more information and remember to complete the Youth Volunteer Packet.