Thank you for your interest in the youth volunteer program at Doctors Community Hospital! We enjoy working with dependable and friendly volunteers who complement the quality care that our employees provide to patients, families, guests and the community.
Our Summer Youth Volunteer Program is from June to August each year. This program is open to people ages 15 to 18. To be considered for this program, please follow the below instructions:
- Carefully review and complete the Summer Youth Volunteer Packet
- Return the full packet to Volunteer Services with two (2) letters of reference and your most recent school grades by Monday, May 15, 2017
- Attend the scheduled volunteer orientations
In appreciation for their services, hospital volunteers receive:
- A free daily meal at the hospital’s cafeteria
- Access to many social and educational sessions offered at the hospital
- Free flu shot and basic health screening
- Free parking
*Our Youth Volunteer Program is from September to May each year. This program is open to people ages 16 and older. Applications will be accepted in August.
Donate your time and become a youth volunteer at Doctors Community Hospital. Please call 301-552-8001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and remember to complete the Youth Volunteer Packet.