When you shop AmazonSmile, Amazon will donate 0.5 percent of the purchase price to us. Help us continue to provide comprehensive and high-quality care.
Every Gift is Special and Can Improve the Quality of Lives
The mission of Doctors Community Hospital Foundation is to raise funds to provide programs and services that will enhance the lives of people who live throughout Prince George’s County and the region. As a not-for-profit organization, we depend on the generosity of donors who are similarly dedicated to improving community health.
Invest in Our Community
Given the health disparities and mortality rates for various chronic diseases in the county, many of our philanthropic initiatives focus on raising funds for the following:
- Uninsured and underinsured individuals who need life-saving medical care
- State-of-the-art medical equipment to help accurately diagnose or effectively treat various medical conditions
- Health education through symposiums, support groups, health fairs and other community activities to help people make well educated healthcare decisions
Many Ways to Give
Every gift is special! We provide flexible donation options to suit your giving preference(s).
- Annual and one-time donations
- Planned donations
- Corporate and sponsor donations
Doctors Community Hospital FactsIn 2016, the hospital provided health screenings, educational outreach and other initiatives that was equivalent to $14,816,831 in community benefits. Other quick facts about the hospital include:
- 1,509 employees (877 reside in Prince George’s County)
- 495 medical staff
- 57,439 emergency room visits
- 9,725 total admissions
- 35,617 surgical services
- $137,455,815 total inpatient revenue
- $136,222,962 total outpatient revenue
- $273,678,777 total inpatient and outpatient revenue
You can help us continue our tradition of caring by clicking here to make a donation today.