Welcome to Doctors Community Hospital
Thank you for trusting us with your health care. With a tradition of providing high-quality medical services since 1975, Doctors Community Hospital is dedicated to passionately caring for each patient.
Doctors Community Hospital is a nonprofit and comprehensive medical/surgical institution operating 212 available beds with a medical staff of more than 400 physicians. The hospital provides modern and private patient rooms that are equipped with computerized beds, flat-screen televisions, internet connection and accommodations for family members to spend the night.
You will find state-of-the-art equipment throughout the facility including PET, CT and MRI scanning as well as a daVinci Surgical Robotic System®.
Doctors Community Hospital also has a number of specialty programs:
- Center for Comprehensive Breast Care – the first of its kind in Prince George’s County with experts who help women manage the medical and emotional challenges of this disease
- Joslin Diabetes Center – the only accredited and multidisciplinary program in Prince George’s County that provides diabetes education, treatment and management services
- Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine – an innovative program that provides medical and surgical solutions to help people who have various non-healing wounds including diabetic ulcers
- Comprehensive Orthopedic Program* – a program that has surgeons who specialize in total joint replacement, spine surgery, sports medicine as well as experienced physical therapists
- Sleep Center – the only sleep center in Prince George’s County accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine
If you have any suggestions on how we can better serve you, please call the Patient Action Line at 301-552-0899. (You can access this line by dialing 5555 from your bedside.) Also, after discharge, you may receive a patient satisfaction survey. This survey will not only help us identify areas of improvement, but it will allow us to recognize employees who exceeded your healthcare expectations.
On behalf of our employees, medical staff and volunteers, thank you for choosing Doctors Community Hospital for your health care. We wish you a speedy recovery.