Doctors Community Hospital now provides you with electronic access to your visit histories, health summaries as well as many lab and diagnostic results. Using your desktop, laptop or tablet, your secured medical records are just a few clicks away.
Explore the My Health patient portal today!
To get started, you only need the following:
- Full name used during hospital registration
- Date of birth
- Email address given to registration representative
- Complete patient medical record number including the leading zeros (This number appears on your discharge information and patient bracelet.)
All of the above information is required to access the my health patient portal.
Registering is simple.
- Click the above self enrollment button (If you’ve already enrolled, click the above sign in button.)
- Complete a brief enrollment questionnaire that requires your full name, date of birth, email address given during registration and full patient medical record number
- Check your email for a message containing your one-time logon name and password
- Click the special link provided
- Enter your one-time user name and password
- Create your new user name and password as well as answer the security questions
- Logoff and use the provided link to sign in again
- Enter your new user name and password
- Click sign in
- Review and accept the terms and conditions
- Explore the portal
If you have any questions, please call 240-965-8403.