Doctors Community Hospital’s Infusion Center offers a comfortable, convenient setting for people who require short- and long-term infusion therapy and medications. Infusion services are provided by a staff of experienced registered nurses who specialize in this type of therapy.
During infusion therapy, medication is administered intravenously – through a needle or catheter. It is often used for:
- Blood product transfusions
- Therapeutic phlebotomy
- Injectable anticoagulants
- Intravenous antibiotics
- Pain management for sickle cell patients
- Neupogen® delivery
- Remicaid® delivery
- Other types of intravenous therapies, including antifungal, antiviral, hydration, and nutrition provided intravenously
Our infusion center provides a convenient location to receive comprehensive services:
- Oncology certified registered nurses who provide supportive and efficient care
- A beautiful facility designed with your comfort in mind with comfortable recliner chairs and private televisions
- Flexible scheduling options to accommodate your lifestyle
- Dedicated staff who provide professional and compassionate care
- Convenient access to other diagnostic services and treatments at Doctors Community Hospital – your neighborhood hospital.