Located in central Prince George’s County, Doctors Community Hospital provides medical and surgical resources that have improved the quality of lives and strengthened the healthcare fabric of the area for almost 40 years.
Within a patient-centered environment, teams of physicians, nurses and associates share a common mission of passionately caring for the health of county and regional residents. Whether they were seeking urgent medical care or routine preventative services, many people place their trust in Doctors Community Hospital – their neighborhood hospital.
Our dedication to providing high-quality and comprehensive care is further seen through our collaborations with and outreach to healthcare professionals, which advance patient care through useful services and educational opportunities.
- VMWare (formerly DCH Gateway)
- Physicians Directory
- Recent Award Recipients
- Medical Answering Service
- Surgical Posting Fax Request Form
- Surgical Posting Pain Procedures Form
- Surgical AM Admit Confirmation Form
- Vascular Ultrasound Outpatient Referral Form
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Course
- Basic Life Support (BLS) / Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Course
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Course