Thank you for relying on Doctors Community Hospital for reliable healthcare information. We are dedicated to providing you with useful information that can help you make well-educated healthcare decisions.
As part of our preventative health care commitment, the below information may help you maintain or improve your health and quality of life. You should also talk with your doctor about these health topics.
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Colorectal Cancer
- Sleep Apnea
Health Information and Tips
- The Buzz About Bugs: Preventing and Treating Summer Insect Bites
- Ditch the Itch: How to Identify and Treat Poison Ivy, Oak and Sumac
- Fed Up with Fatigue?
- Is It the Flu or a Common Cold
- Tips for Taking Your Health to Heart
- February Heart Healthy Tips
- Bug Bites Getting Under Your Skin? Learn About Zika and Other Insect-Related Illnesses
- Weekend Warriors: Stretching to Combat Sprains and Strains
Community Health Connections Newsletters
We even provide free screenings, classes and events for Prince George’s County residents: