Community Health Needs Assessments (CHNA) provide important information about the health needs, behaviors and chronic conditions that impact the lives of Prince George’s County residents.
This comprehensive assessment contains quantitative and qualitative statistics that include survey results, focus group feedback and secondary data. As a result, the CHNA presents a broad profile of the county’s health.
Doctors Community Hospital uses this information to develop strategies that address many of the health concerns impacting residents.
At the same time, we make this information available to increase your understanding of the health challenges in the community and help you make well-educated healthcare decisions.
Some of this data includes:
- 2016 Prince George’s County Community Health Needs Assessment Report
- 2016 Community Health Needs Assessment Implementation Plan
- 2016 Doctors Community Hospital Service Area Profile
- Community Health Assessment Tools
- Community Benefit Narrative Report 2015
- Community Benefit Data Collection Tool 2015
You can help us continue and increase these needed programs within our community. Consider making a donation to your neighborhood hospital - Doctors Community Hospital - today!