Caring for patients from screening through diagnosis and treatment.
Breast cancer occurs at a high rate in our county. Providing all digital mammograms, we help women find breast cancer earlier—when it is most treatable. As the first comprehensive breast cancer center with the only dedicated breast surgeon in Prince George’s County, we provide a full range of services to accurately diagnose and effectively treat women who have breast cancer. Also, we offer same day and Saturday appointments.
- Bone density scan (DEXA)
- Digital screening and diagnostic mammograms
- Minimally invasive stereotactic breast biopsy
- Minimally invasive ultrasound core biopsy
- Wire-needle localization
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure® Grant—providing free mammograms to uninsured and underinsured women who reside in the county as well as support services for those diagnosed with breast cancer
- Look Good...Feel Better® Program—teaching women how to manage skin changes and hair loss caused by cancer treatment
- Breast Cancer Support Group—providing a nurturing environment where women who are newly diagnosed with or are recovering from breast cancer can find support, friendship and education
- Male Support Group—encouraging men to discuss their experiences as caregivers for those who have breast cancer
For more information about the Center for Comprehensive Breast Care, click here. To schedule an appointment, call 301-552-8524.