How Did You Sleep Last Night?
Take the Sleep Quiz!
- Do you snore regularly?
- Have you been told you stop breathing during sleep?
- Do you ever wake up gasping for breath?
- Do you feel excessively tired during the day?
- Do you have difficulty staying awake during work, while reading/watching TV, while driving, etc.?
- Do you have high blood pressure?
- Do you have a neck greater than 17" (male) or greater than 16" (female)?
If you answered "yes" to two or more of the above questions, you may have Sleep Apnea, a potentially life-threatening medical condition. Bring a referral for a sleep study to your physician. Help is just around the corner.