Doctors Community Hospital’s spine care program provides hope for people who suffer from lower back or spinal pain.
We care for people who have:
- Low back pain
- Lumbar and cervical spinal stenosis
- Herniated discs
- Traumatic disorders
- Degenerative disc disease
- Compression fractures
In fact, our spine care program has:
- Board-certified surgeons
- Fellowship-trained surgeon
- Highly skilled and compassionate physical therapists
- Surgical options that may result in shorter hospital stays, smaller incisions and faster recovery
- Non-surgical treatment options
In addition to three physical therapy offices, we have convenient locations in Bowie, Clinton and Lanham, Maryland.
Call us today to learn if our spine care program is right for you.
Our comprehensive program has a team of experienced orthopedic specialists. Collaborating on each case, people have access to personalized care that ranges from non-surgical pain management to minimally invasive surgical options. With offices conveniently located in Lanham, Bowie and Clinton, Maryland, some of our services include:
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Fracture care
- General orthopedics
- Hand and upper extremity surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Shoulder and elbow surgery
- Spine surgery
- Sports medicine
- Total hip and knee replacement
- Total joint replacement
We have offices at three convenient locations.
8116 Good Luck Road
Professional Office Building, Suite 200
Lanham, Maryland 20706
4000 Mitchellville Road
Omni Professional Building, Suite B-116
Bowie, Maryland 20716
7501 Surratts Road
SMH Professional Building, Suite 110
Clinton, Maryland 20735
To learn more about our orthopedic program, click here.