Cardiac Diagnostic Testing
Cardiac diagnostic testing is used to evaluate both inpatients and outpatients with chest pain or shortness of breath, and pacemaker function.
Diagnostic services include:
- Echocardiogram/Ultrasound machines that facilitate pacemaker adjustments and heart failure evaluation in addition to state-of-the-art imaging for traditional echocardiography
- Cardiac catheterization lab
- 3D/4D technology allows special evaluation of heart valves
- Stress Echocardiograms
- Stress Tests
- Tilt Table Tests
The Vascular Department offers diagnostic services using state-of-the-art vascular/ultrasound machines that provide imaging and evaluation of blood flow in arteries and extremities for both inpatients and outpatients.
Vascular Department Services include:
- Arterial Brachial Indexing
- Arterial Doppler of any extremity and carotid arteries
- Penile Doppler
- Vein Mapping
- Venous Doppler of any extremity