Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Courses
Doctors Community Hospital provides Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification courses through Metro ACLS.
If you ARE a Doctors Community Hospital employee...
- Select the ACLS course that you want to attend.
- Select the date and location of the course from the following chart.
- Print the ACLS registration form from DCH Resources: Education and Medical Library Resources -> ACLS Registration Procedure.
- Complete the form, including the date(s), location, and whether you are attending the 1-day renewal course or 2-day certification course. Attach a copy of your current BLS card! For the Recertification class, you must also attach a copy of your current ACLS card.
- Submit your form to your supervisor for approval and signature. Your registration form MUST be signed by your supervisor; without that signature, DCH will not pay for you to attend, and you will be responsible for the course fees.
- If you plan on attending a Metro ACLS course at another hospital, you still must complete a registration form and have your supervisor's approval and signature.
- You must register at least 8 weeks prior to the course.
- Your supervisor will forward your form to the Nursing Office, who will then forward it to Accounting, who will then forward it to Metro ACLS with the applicable payment/fees. Payment must accompany the application to be considered. No credit cards will be accepted.
- Metro ACLS will send your pre-course study materials and textbook after receiving your registration and payment.
Metro ACLS Program Schedule 2012:
Courses Held at Doctors Community Hospital
May 19, 20
July 7, 8
September 22, 23
|November 17, 18||DCH|
If you ARE NOT a Doctors Community Hospital employee...
...please call Metro ACLS at 202-269-7664, or email John Purcell at email@example.com, for registration.