New Employee Orientation
Who: All New Employees
Where: Medical Office Building, 4th floor
When: First Monday of the month (Check with HR for dates)
Monday, 8:15am – 4:30pm
What: Informational & Interactive sessions
A light breakfast will be provided.
Lunch is not provided (discount in cafeteria).
Employees should report to their department or speak to their Supervisor after orientation on Monday to confirm their department orientation schedule.
New Employee Orientation Guidelines
Hospital orientation is mandatory for all new employees. If your first day is on any day other than the monthly hospital orientation day, you must attend the next scheduled orientation.
In an effort to make this process smooth, there are a few orientation guidelines we ask that you follow:
1. Dress appropriately, business casual attire. (No jeans, sweats, shorts, halters, etc.)
2. Please turn off cell phone
3. Participate willingly
4. Be respectful toward speakers
5. Handle all personal/professional business during lunchtime and breaks
6. Report back from breaks on time
7. Be prepared to learn new and important information