Doctors Community Hospital takes an interest in the educational welfare of its patients and the community at large, as well as the information requirements of its staff. To this end, the hospital produces a number of publications to meet these diverse needs.
To view or print these publications, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. This process may take a few moments to complete.
For our community...
- Patient Handbook
- Newsletter: Live Well Spring 2012
- Newsletter: Live Well Fall 2011
- Newsletter: Live Well Summer 2011
- Newsletter: Live Well Fall 2010
- Newsletter: Live Well Fall 2009
- Newsletter: Live Well Fall 2008
- Newsletter: Live Well Fall 2007
- Newsletter: Live Well Spring 2007
- Maryland Advanced Directive: Planning for future health care decisions (includes forms)
- Brochure: Fit & Healthy: Managing your Diabetes and health with personalized exercise
- Brochure: Jane Schaefer Memorial Nursing Scholarship
- Brochure: Living Well: Understanding Diabetes through education
- Brochure: Take Charge: How early detection of Diabetes can optimize your health and well-being
For our patients and their loved ones...
- Authorization to Disclose a Health Record
- Intensive Care Unit: Information for patients and their families
- Preparing for Your Procedure (cover letter, form and booklet)
For our employees...